[IP] On pump for 5th Week

Just to thank everyone who has helped us!

We are on week 5!  Alyssa (9 yrs old) is doing great.  The first few
weeks were shaky (nothing we were not able to figure out with lots of
help and advice and cheerleading)!  Last night we downloaded the meter
on the computer and ran some info on the last three weeks.  78% normal
readings!  Only 3% lows and the highs I attribute to not bolusing right
for foods she hasn't got to have before.  I am truely amazed!  Why
didn't we do this earlier????

Thanks everyone for the info on site changes.  We have'nt had any
problems again.  We are trying mastisol this morning, since it is going
to be in the 90s today here in So. Calif...pool days are here!

Thanks everyone!