Re: [IP] Stolen Pump !!!

In a message dated 6/13/01 5:13:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Well it happened. While swimming at Landa Park in New Braunfels, Tx some
> idiot took my pump and Precision X-tra meter. A 2 month old D-tron. Maybe
> I'm
> the idiot. We have swam there for years and never had a problem. It's a
> neat
> old spring fed swimming hole. I took off my pump and put it in a little
> igloo(where I store my meter) to do this new slide thing they have. Thats
> all
> it took, maybe 15 minutes. Someone in my family was never more than 50 ft.
> from our stuff. As I was filing the police report I realized I have always
> put it and my previous pump in the big ice chest. The officer agreed the
> little one was a easy target. Anyway I will report back when I get a reply
> from my insurance co.
> Jim Manns, totally distressed.

Oh no Jim!!!
I've worried before about mine being stolen!
It is worth a lot of money but don't see that there is much black market for
insulin pumps!  The thief probably didn't know what it was!
Hope you can get another one quickly!

Faith u
Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when
you are running late