Re: [IP] Low blood sugar and Headaches

In a message dated 6/13/01 11:57:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone else suffer from severe migraine like headaches after a low
 sugar. I have been a diabetic for 15 years and I have never had this problem
 before. Is it my head or do others have this problem?
 Michelle >>
Michelle I suffered with the head ache's for aprox 30 years they stopped. I
used Excedrin to be able to work. My feeling is that when I lost my signs for
a low BS I also lost the headache. I will tell you after a year on a pump I
have some changes in feeling a low coming on.       Roger C (dx12/1/47
pm5/7/00hockey puck in tow)