Re: [IP] microalbumin excretion rate UGHH

--- Wendy Anderson <email @ redacted> wrote:

>  Or say like myself I am 12 years DM and having
these
> problems, does this
> mean it will only get worse.

I have been diabetic almost 35 years, and had no
complications until this February.  I've had several
things go wrong, but some are attributed to another
disease I was diagnosed with.  Anyway, my doctor told
me that when something goes wrong, it COULD mean other
things are ready to go wrong, but not necesarily.  He
went ahead and checked out my heart, kidneys etc., and
all were fine.  I felt like you:  down, but it has
worked out and is leading to me getting a pump, and
after all I've read here about the benefits of the
pump, it makes all the problems ALMOST worth it.