[IP] Freestyle vs. Dex meter

Yesterday at my doctor's office I brought my Dex and Freestyle to test against
blood drawn by the doctor's office.

The drawn blood came back  from the lab at 131.
The Dex (from my finger) was 193.
The Freestyle (from my finger) was 150.
The Freestyle (from my arm) was 172.

The nurse was there when I drew each sample and assured me I had done it

Does anyone know why there would be such differences?

I also did control tests with Dex and Freestyle and they were within range.

The nurse is getting in contact with Dex and Freestyle and will get back to

Any ideas on the big variances?