what size do you guys use?  the extra-large one?  do you put your pump and
meter in there as well as insulin?  the extra large is 6.1 x 8.2 inches if i
converted the measurements correctly.  is that the one everyone uses?
wow, it sounds great!  i sure wish i could get one....  :O(
anyway, please let me know what you guys put in there.  does it get TOO cold
for the insulin or meter or pump?  i didn't see anywhere where it stated to
what degree it goes.  today in the car i went to test and my meter showed a
little thermostat on it....LOL  guess it got too hot in there!  wish i had
air conditioning in my car too, especially in this 90-95 degree weather!  oh
Thanks for all your help!