[IP] Early - again

I'm sorry I went ahead and changed my lancet this week instead of waiting 'til
July 4th! I did that at New Year's too. Even though my ins. co pays for them,
I avoid charging unnecessary costs. Will this upset the equilibrium of the
plan of changing 2x a year (4 times if you count time changes but we don't
change time in Indiana)? (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice.  You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care