[IP] Re: Rebates on meters

I don't want the insurance to swindle me, and I won't swindle them.
This is one reason insurance premiums rise.

That is a very good point; I was thinking the same thing. On the other hand,
the $70-80 a box of 100 strips costs is just
****CRIMINAL****.  Maybe I wouldn't feel too bad about getting such a refund
from the meter company.  You could send it to your insurance
-sara- >>>>

There is NO swindling involved! Read the instructions and requirements on the
forms. They often ask for just a UPC and no receipt. Do what they say and it
is all legitimate. They want that meter in your front paws - they make more
money by selling you the strips. I have never paid for a meter as many on this
list will also tell you they have not.  Rebates are available for MANY things
and always follow the rules to receive your *reward*.  If someone does not
want to claim what is offered by a company, they have the option to disregard.
YMMV (~_^)

For every axiom there is an equal and opposite reaxiom.