In a message dated 6/13/2001 4:22:28 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> A while ago people were talking about a pouch or bag that lasts for like
>  keeping stuff cold/cool.......I looked in the archives but cannot find
>  Anyone know what I'm talking about??

They're called FRIO . . . I just finished testing one out (carrying it in my
purse) . . . It's been 13 days and it's still keeping the (old) insulin vial
inside cool -- even after a whole day in 85-90 degreee weather at an
amusement park . . . They only claim it lasts for up to 45 hours, but it
looks to me like that's a minimum . . . Next test, I'm gonna stick it out in
the sun for a day or three and see what happens . . . The great thing is that
you only need to soak it a little while in cool water to activate it --- so
it's great for traveling when you don't have any way to freeze things . . .
here's the link:   <A HREF="http://www.frio.us.com/">FRIO - Keeps your
insulin cool</A>