[IP] Insuring your pump?

After reading about Jim's pump being stolen, it got me wondering about how
many pumpers have their pump insured for being lost or stolen . . . and how
much you're paying for that coverage?  We put ours on our homeowners policy
for what seemed like a lot of money to me (though my husband tells me not) .
. . What do you-all do?  And, are there any special policies just for pumps
sponsored by the pump companies, the ADA or anybody like that????