From: "Dana Hull" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 7:18 PM
Subject: [IP] Insurance approved pump

> Insurance has approved the pump...and I should be jumping for joy, but I'm
not.  (Now I need you all to write and tell me that any pump is better than
no pump and I'm fortunate to have coverage!)  I wanted the Animas pump and
tried to get it even though MM is the preferred provider....no go.  I'm
really impressed with Animas and their customer service.  I sent in my info
to them last Tuesday and they called me back on Thursday with the who, what,
where, when.  MM has had my info for a MONTH with 2 calls.....after repeated
calls from me.  So, I'm nervous.  I'm scheduled to sit down and meet with
the MM rep tomorrow so maybe I'll feel better after that.  Insurance
approved all this but who knows how long it will take for MM to get me my
pump now.  (This whole process has been supremely frustrating!)  Thanks for
listening, feel free to tell me how wonderful your MM pump it, I'm sure that
will help me feel better!