Re: [IP] I can't bolus!!

I had the same problem with my pump after only having it for four weeks.  I
have the mm508.  I was pushing the buttons to bolus over and over again and
it just would not.  I called minimed, they were very nice about it and  sent
me a new pump.  I called at nine pm at night and had the new pump at my door
at 10 am the next morning .  They sent a mailer along to send back my
defective pump.  Glad I was awake to "catch" the problem!  I had to inject
overnight but was OK.
Barb G.