From: Dana Hull <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 7:18 PM
Subject: [IP] Insurance approved pump

 I wanted the Animas pump and tried to get it even though MM is the
preferred provider....no go.  I'm really impressed with Animas and their
customer service.  I sent in my info to them last Tuesday and they called me
back on Thursday with the who, what, where, when.  MM has had my info for a
MONTH with 2 calls.....after repeated calls from me.