[IP] Insurance approved pump

Insurance has approved the pump...and I should be jumping for joy, but I'm not.  (Now I need you all to write and tell me that any pump is better than no pump and I'm fortunate to have coverage!)  I wanted the Animas pump and tried to get it even though MM is the preferred provider....no go.  I'm really impressed with Animas and their customer service.  I sent in my info to them last Tuesday and they called me back on Thursday with the who, what, where, when.  MM has had my info for a MONTH with 2 calls.....after repeated calls from me.  So, I'm nervous.  I'm scheduled to sit down and meet with the MM rep tomorrow so maybe I'll feel better after that.  Insurance approved all this but who knows how long it will take for MM to get me my pump now.  (This whole process has been supremely frustrating!)  Thanks for listening, feel free to tell me how wonderful your MM pump it, I'm sure that will help me feel better!

dxed 3/81, pumping ASAP

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life