[IP] Re: Do you ever just feel like screaming?

In a message dated 6/13/01 12:25:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< "If I were to drop dead tomorrow, what impact would it have?"
 Sadly, I don't think it would have any impact on really anything except for
 maybe a couple sad people.... I contribute nothing to society if I cannot
 work, etc..... >>

For Gina,
    Do NOT think you contribute nothing to society if you cannot work, etc!!
Don't you realize how much you give to people just by writing on this list?
Well, I certainly feel that way and I'm sure many others do to.  You have
often brightened my day.  Everyone's gift and contribution to the world is
different, and it certainly cannot be measured by how much salary you earn.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7