[IP] Re: Candy apples and amusement parks

In a message dated 6/13/01 12:25:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Pumping has given me a lot more freedom I went to an
 amusement park the other day and I had a candy apple for the first time
 ever and I am 20 years old. >>

Amanda--you went to Wonderland, right?  When we went a few weeks ago, Claire
had cotton candy (candy floss) for the first time in her life--she was so
happy.  Though she had to share with her brothers, because it cost $4 per
bag!!  Did you go on Top Gun??

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7