Re: [IP] Stolen Pump !!!

In a message dated 6/13/01 3:57:11 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Well it happened. While swimming at Landa Park in New Braunfels, Tx some

NOOOOO!!!!!  How terrible!!  What are they going to do with a pump....they
probably don't even know what it is!  Unless they've been watching you and
have a diabetic member in their family, etc, who wants one....
That is terrible!  I wonder what insurance will say?  That makes me
think....Should we put it on our home/renters insurance?
I'm so sorry this has happened!
Good Luck!