Re: [IP] swollen feet

>My feet hurt soo bad!  Theya re swollen a lil. I do not know if it is from
>the humidity or what.  Does anyone else out here get this? and do you have
>any suggestions as to what to do? i am try ing to keep them up but i cant
>walk around on my head all day!

That's true for that would hurt big time.  :-)

Well the doc will probably give you water pills, but don't do it.  When I
was swelling I use what I call the Granny Socks.  They are like panty hose
but much stronger and they worked.  Rather expensive but better than taking
a pill and not all that uncomfortable.