[IP] Stolen Pump !!!

Well it happened. While swimming at Landa Park in New Braunfels, Tx some
idiot took my pump and Precision X-tra meter. A 2 month old D-tron. Maybe I'm
the idiot. We have swam there for years and never had a problem. It's a neat
old spring fed swimming hole. I took off my pump and put it in a little
igloo(where I store my meter) to do this new slide thing they have. Thats all
it took, maybe 15 minutes. Someone in my family was never more than 50 ft.
from our stuff. As I was filing the police report I realized I have always
put it and my previous pump in the big ice chest. The officer agreed the
little one was a easy target. Anyway I will report back when I get a reply
from my insurance co.
Jim Manns, totally distressed.