Re: [IP] The new Mimimed Paradigm

What is a proprietary infusion set?

I use about 50 units a day, and leave my sets in for 3 days...so does that
mean 150 max reservoir capacity would be just like I'm using now, or do you
lose a bunch for priming?  When I fill up the reservoir I use now, (I have a
507C) I fill it up to just below 200, then push some through the tubing,
then I put in in the pump.  Would I be able to do that with the new one?
Does this mean that the new one is smaller?  I would love a smaller one!