Hello Everyone,
   I was just giving myself a bolus (w/ my MM508) and it stopped in the
middle of delivering, vibrated a number of times and said NO DELIVERY.
What happened?? I still have lots if insulin left in my reservoir, the
tubing is still in good shape, etc. I didnt change anything then about a
minute later that NO DELIVERY went off the screen and I had to re-bolus
the remainder of my first bolus...   any ideas?? There really was no harm
done, I am just curious.

Thanks, Sarah

Do You Yahoo!?