[IP] Heredity & T1 (could be boring LOL)

The weirdest thing happened the other day.
I have been doing genealogy on for a while. I have been checking the internet for this
hobby. I have an ancestor who lived in York PA. His father and the rest of his siblings
moved on to Ohio in the early 1800s.

While doing my hobby, I came across a woman tracing the same line. She apparently
descended from the OH branch.

We are not certain that her ancestor and mine are connected.

She asked me was there any Juvenile Diabetes in my line!
I responded that my 2 brothers and I had it and my 1 cousin died from it last year. We don't know the origin.

Apparently she has 2 children with it and her sister has it.