Re: [IP] How I used my H-Tron in H20 after my boat sunk last night.

I was not sure what you wanted Disetronic to do for you (upgrade you
to the DTron?), but this is such a great story I would send it to
them as an addendum to your previous letter.

If anyone was ever a strong candidate for a certifiably waterproof
pump, you sure are.