[IP] Re: Do you ever just feel like screaming?

YES! I do feel like screaming, and sometimes I do. Like you said Diabetes is
a full time job. I have a lot on my plate too, I am a single parent of a 9
year old and a 4 year old, I am a full time student, and a full time diabetic
(disabled) I don't know how everyone else handles it but I know where you are
coming from. The best thing I can say is let people help you. Your Boyfriend
may be more help than you realize.
pumping since ' 97