[IP] Re: do you ever just feel like screaming

Julie, I'm sorry I can't do much to help you but I do understand what you're
going through.  I'm going through some very similar stuff myself--with the
trigger finger thing I just had, diabetes, and dealing with depression, I
feel like I'm always at the doctor and feel like people at work either think
I'm slacking off or that I'm looking for another job (which I'm not--who has
time?).  So I really do understand.  It sounds like you have a LOT going on
right now--with adding school on top of everything else.  Diabetes is a
full-time job in itself, so by adding school on top of your moneymaking
full-time job, you are doing an incredible thing.  Pat yourself on the back
and let yourself be frustrated or even blue about it--you have earned the

I hope your day goes well today!