[IP] Paradigm - again

> Vicki, I'd take the paradigm pump in a heartbeat for my daughter.  But my
> clinic is "in bed" with MiniMed, so that's pretty much all they recommend,
> unless you demand another product.
> Allison, mom of Amanda, 5, Dx'd 12/98, pumping 2/01 MM508

The Paradigm (a MiniMed product) isn't scheduled for release until Feb., 2002.
For those wanting to pump now it would be foolish to wait that long for its
release. Many of us have been pumping successfully for up to 20 years without
it. YMMV (~_^)

For every axiom there is an equal and opposite reaxiom.