[IP] Pump training cost built in

>>> Pump training is built into the cost of all the pumps . . . Disetronic,
Animas, and Minimed all provide this kind of training . . . >>>

Does this mean that the patient has the responsibility to contact the rep when
they get a pump or does the rep contact the patient since the rep's name is
included on the statement and should be aware of the *sales* he/she is
credited with? Like Yerachmiel, I have had no training since my first pump (4
now) almost 18 years ago but I was hospitalized for one week to get my *basal*
rate adjusted through 7 lab tests a day. I had the freedom to come and go, but
HAD to be present for the tests. I wrote down my personal results of my
ChemStrip BGs (cut in 1/3s) compared to a color chart. I was pretty right-on.
I got into a real problem with the new features I was unaware of with my
second pump. Had almost my entire daily dose by 11:00 a.m. Not good. ;)

BTW, Yerachmiel, I missed your 20th pumpiversary - wasn't it something like
June 6th? Way to go! (~_^)

For every axiom, there is an equal and opposite rexiom.