Re: [IP] To: Connie Borders re. Silhouette

  My son Joshua, 9.5 yo, is VERY thin and we LOVE the 6mm Quick Set with
pretty good results.  He did start a growth spurt right when we started the
new Quick Sets but now we have managed to get things re-worked and his BGs
are starting to be right on target again...YIPEEE.. ANyway, I just wanted to
let you know that a skinny person CAN have success with the 6mm QS's.

mom to Joshua