[IP] Re: Vicki Reed and MM Paradigm Pump

Vicki, I'd take the paradigm pump in a heartbeat for my daughter.  But my
clinic is "in bed" with MiniMed, so that's pretty much all they recommend,
unless you demand another product.  You might want to research the continuous
loop that MM is allegedly working on, and would this dovetail with the
paradigm pump?
Allison, mom of Amanda, 5, Dx'd 12/98, pumping 2/01 MM508