Re: [IP] do you ever just feel like screaming?

Just want you to know YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  Just the other day I was talking to
a friend on the phone and people are so used to me being so strong, you know,
having that attitude like "oh, i'm used to this...no biggie!"  Well, it IS a
biggie and sometimes it just creeps up on us and gets to us!  Anyway, I was
talking to her and I just burst out crying and felt like my whole world was
just caving in, like there was no need for me to be here.  I have OFTEN said
to people, "If I were to drop dead tomorrow, what impact would it have?"
Sadly, I don't think it would have any impact on really anything except for
maybe a couple sad people.... I contribute nothing to society if I cannot
work, etc.....
Anyway, I just want you to know you are DEFINITELY NOT ALONE!!!