Re: [IP] do you ever just feel like screaming?

I can't speak for everyone of course, but I can
guarantee you I understand...been there, done that,
got the t-shirt.  I went through a phase during
college of trying to be "normal."  I tried so hard, I
was wearing my non-diabetic friends out, they couldn't
keep up.  It sounds like you have a lot going on, so
acknowledge that and pat yourself on the back for
keeping up as well as you have.  Plus, are finals
near?  That always sent me over the edge...
Anyway,  best wishes, and you're welcome to vent to me

Do You Yahoo!?