[IP] Pumping Reps

In a message dated 6/12/2001 4:26:30 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Did you know that Minimed makes all of its Reps wear a pump for a time?

That's nice -- but what I really like is when the reps have diabetes and are
pumpers themselves (like my local Diestronic and Animas reps) . . . Now, I
know it's not practical for any pump company to only hire pumpers -- but it
definitely makes me more interested in what they have to say when they have a
personal understanding of what it means to live with diabetes . . . on and
off the pump!