[IP] do you ever just feel like screaming?

Well, I hope no one minds, but I just have to rant for a while before I
explode.  I don't know if I want to cry or shout or what.  Do you ever get
to that point where you're just so sick of it all?  I'm sick of testing,
doctors and missing a ton of work for doctors appointments and just knowing
that the people at corporate are wondering why, lows and feeling like I got
run over by a truck, highs and ketones and feeling like I have the flu and
then coming down so fast I feel like I'm low for 2 hours but can't do
anything to make the feeling go away because I NEED to come down, hearing
the alarm go off AGAIN in the middle of the night to test my sugars when
I've already gotten up to test twice and it takes forever to fall asleep
afterwards and I have work and school all the next day, pharmacies and
stupid people who don't pay attention to the 5 million places I have written
my new insurance information and told then it's new information and to be
sure to use it when filling the prescription only to call 4 days later and
hear them say sorry it didn't go through but only because they were stupid
and didn't use the right info, and I'm mostly sick of insuranc people and
how rude and inconsiderate and unfeeling and downright stupid they are and
why don't they realize that all the stress they are putting me through just
makes things worse?  Will I ever be able to get through 1 day like a
"normal" person and actually be able to concentrate on getting through the
rest of my life?  I have so much on my mind between diabetes and paying the
bills that I'm forever forgetting people's birthdays, or homework
assignments, or deadlines...  How am I ever going to get through school when
it seems like every semester I end up dropping at least one class because I
can't concentrate enough on school because of all my health problems?  My
poor boyfriend tries so hard to understand, and he's very helpful, but he
just doesn't understand what I go through every day.  Nobody does.  I feel
like screaming to the world that I want to be able to do all the things they
do and accomplish all that they can and I want to be able to stay at work
and not go to the doctor all the time and I want to be able to do more in
school and just do so much more in general, but don't they see I just can't
handle that and still keep on top of my health?  Just staying healthy is in
itself a full time job.  Work is another full-time job, and going tonschool
part time and coming home to pay the bills and clean the house and cook
dinner is another full time job.  How am I ever going to be a mother as well
if I can't even handle what I've got now?  I feel another low coming on,
tije to eat...again.

Thanks for being there.