[IP] Michael- Infusion sets and small kids

Michael....please elaborate on the quickset and why it's not great for small
kids.  I really like it compared to the silhouette, but I have been having
some problems of late with very high BG.  Don't know if it was from her
immunizations, or she just needs more basal rates all of a sudden.  The MM
rep said that a .2 basal rate may not be enough for the pump and I might
consider using diluted insulin to increase the amoung flowing through the
tubing and out the cannula.
Allison, mom of Amanda, 5, MM508 2/01