[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #200

Sylvia, I noticed you use the quickset on Joshua on his stomach- he is 9
right?  Do you have any problems with the site on his stomach, i.e, in terms
of activity and rough housing??  My CDE recommended the buttocks only, as
kids tend to use their stomachs alot.  And I noticed my daughter uses her
stomach alot on the swingset, and of course at the pool getting in and out.
What have you learned?
Allison, mom of Amanda, 5, MM508 since 2/01