[IP] To: Connie Borders re. Silhouette

Connie, I used the sil on my 4 (now 5 yr old).  I hated them, and she did
too.  I used EMLA cream, and hated using that, it constricts the vessels.  I
tried Ela-Max cream, takes only 15 minutes too, and better for them.  But
now, I switched to the Quick Set from MM, and it doesn't even seem to hurt.
I think that it depends on body fat, but I use the 6mm cannula (my daughter
isn't fat, but very muscular.  I think if you are very thin, you may not have
luck with this.)
Good luck.  Try the quick set.