[IP] MiniMed Reps

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 email @ redacted  wrote:

>I am a senior in college and am interested in being a pump rep. Does anyone
>know who to contact about getting a job with these companies?

I would guess that if you call 1-800-MINIMED and tell the operator why you
are calling they could help you.  You could also try 1-800-933-3322 and tell
the operator what it is you are interested in.

If these don't work I can give you the name and phone number of the pump rep
in NJ that I know who can probably help you out (He can tell you who he went
through and what he had to do I'm sure)

Yerachmiel Altman