Re: [IP] Arrest

I've travelled 4 times since starting on my Animas pump, and have never had
a problem. I never disconnect. I just wear it--twice it was visible and
twice it was not. Never got questioned. However, I do always carry a note
from the doc stating I have an insulin pump, just in case there is any
question or problem.