[IP] watersport case

Dear Bob Burnett,

Thank you so much for linking me to Unique Accessories for a watersports
case for my D-tron.  They were very helpful and have something that will
work great for me.  You are the best!

To the person who asked why I need a watersports case,  The D-tron is
definitely waterproof, but just need a way to attach it to my bathing suit.
Guys would not have this problem as most of them have pockets in their
shorts.  But, us girls have not much when we swim.

Thanks again

Teri Chalker