[IP] Insulin needs

>>>>That's an awful lot of insulin.>>>>

That *may* be true in this case, but I'd be careful in making that statement.
I know other DMers who take large doses and grieve over it thinking something
is wrong with them. The key is, if they require it, it's NOT an awful lot.
Each one may need a different amount, ratio, etc. That's why we say YMMV =
Your Mileage May Vary. Let's be careful about making *guilt trips* for those
who require different amounts since we do not know what is going on with their
particular situation; nor are we (most of us) medical professionals. (~_^)