Re: [IP] Re: The new Minimed Paradigm

In a message dated 6/12/2001 1:19:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My opinion is that you can't really give an opinion on a new pump until
>  you actually see it!!  All the advance stuff is just hype and unproven
>  seen.
>  Barbara, Mum of Claire 7, happy with her H-tron

Nice to hear that Clarie is doing so well with her pumping -- and I think
your advice about waiting until you can actually try out a pump is really
right on . . . It would be great if all potential pumpers got to play with
(and preferably use for a couple of days) each of the pumps they're
interested it . . . there really is no substitute for trying things out for
yourself (instead of having to take somebody else's word for it).

PumpMama to Katie (age 10) happily pumping since 6/1/01 with Elvis, her
Animas R-1000 pump