Re: [IP] Re: Fast Take strips

We have been using it since April and LOVE it.  I have had a couple of
parents say that they feel it is inaccurate with it's readings when
comparing it to other meters,but we have never has a problem...and those 5
seconds at night make a world of difference....katie HAS to be checked twice
a night...her nph is really incosistent...and the 45 seconds of an
accu-check seem like an eternity:)  We had trouble getting strips the frist
two months but that seems to have been taken care of now...haven't had
problems the last 2 times...Vicki