Re: [IP] Pump info site

In a message dated 6/12/2001 9:56:41 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I went to this site this morning and found more info on all the pumps
>  available and what's coming to market than I could have imagined.  And to
>  me, it seemed totally unbiased.   I'm even considering other pump companies
>  for when I upgrade now.
>  http://www.diabetesnet.com/insulinpumps.html

That is a great write up on all the different makes and models -- I just wish
they'd update their comparison chart (on  a linked page) . . . The Animas
column still shows a very limited amount of history stored in memory -- the
current Animas pump actually stores history data for the last 255 days of
total insulin & total basals, the last 255 boluses, and the last 255 alarms .
. .  I have no clue why 255 is the magic number -- but that's what it stores
. . .