Re: [IP] d-tron watersports case

In a message dated 6/11/2001 11:59:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Why do ou need a watersports case for the D-Tron.  It is waterproof (right,
>  still?) and should be alble to get worn in almost any type of case??!!!

I'd guess it's more to make sure that the pump is securely attached (i.e.
more than just the usual belt clip) and that the belt you're using isn't
soaking up a bunch of water .  .  .

Hmmmmmm . . . Now that I think about it, I guess I should try to find some
kind of neoprene belt & case for Katie's Animas pump for when she goes
surfing this summer . . . Her pump's waterproof and she just clips it to her
bathing suit bottoms when she's swimming -- but it might be wise to have it
attached a little better for those inevitable wipe-out, or for flips off the
kayak . . .  Any suggestions, gang?