[IP] Re: The new Minimed Paradigm

Hi Vicki,
    My little girl got a pump for her 7th birthday in April.  She loves it
and its like she has had it forever.  No adjustment whatsoever.  Does all her
boluses, testing herself etc. and is very interested in doing the priming and
set up herself .  She went from HA1cs that were pre-pump 10-11, to her first
pump HA1c done at 7 weeks of 8.1.
    My opinion is that you can't really give an opinion on a new pump until
you actually see it!!  All the advance stuff is just hype and unproven until

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7, happy with her H-tron