[IP] Re: Fast Take strips

In a message dated 6/12/01 2:06:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  anyone using the One Touch Ultra and how do you like it >>

We've been using the One Touch Ultra since it came available here in March.
We are hooked!  Love the 5 second count down and that it gives an error
message rather than a false reading if it has slightly too little blood (it
sucks and starts counting down  sometimes too fast, before completely
filled).   Also, checked against the lab it was very accurate, only 0.1 mmol
difference.   We have had no trouble getting the strips here in Canada, but
are unable to get the new lancets for the lancing device that came with it.
We are using a brand new type of Soft-Clix device instead.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7