Re: [IP] The new Mimimed Paradigm

See...when I asked the rep about the infusions sets,she said that it could
use the standard sets,but they recommended using the proprietary...plus
since she is only 6,those feature such as the 1.5cc resevoir could work for
her now,because I am sure that she will be ready for a new pump/upgrade by
the time she is in her teens....Vicki