In a message dated 6/12/01 1:01:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I never disconnect my pump for anything, it would be like taking off my
 head for a break because it is so heavy on my shoulders!  LOL
 I am unaware of it most of the time and it has become a part of me.

Ah, the times I've taken my nightshirt off, thrown it on the bed -- and gone
flying after it because I've forgotten my pump is in the pocket ...

Jan and Elvis (the pocket-dweller)