Re: [IP] Re: Behavior versus BG control

  This, to me is THE question of the year, no the decade, and if someone can
come up with a concrete answer to it I would consider them a total genious!!

  This is an on-going struggle to learn the certain nuances that your child
might have that will help you to differentiate thes two things.  But for us
(Josh is 9 going on 20!) when in doubt...TEST!  Josh had some certain
characteristics to his personality that will help me to tell if it might be
BGs or not.  Otherwise I know it is PURE attitude!  We've been having a LOT
of that lately (I think it is end-of-the-school-year syndrome, myself).  So
it is a matter of watching, learning and TESTING!

Good Luck!  Great question by the way!

mom to Joshua