[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #193

In a message dated 6/12/01 12:20:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> After a while, your pump becomes an
> extension of you, which is why people who have had them a long time don't
> ever think to take them off for things like airport security. Sort of like
> taking your head off and sending it through.
> KB

how descriptive KB.
Yes, I never disconnect my pump for anything, it would be like taking off my
head for a break because it is so heavy on my shoulders!  LOL
I am unaware of it most of the time and it has become a part of me.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01